M: +420 775 138 264
A: Maiselova 60/3, Prague 110 00
Our value add
The nine areas where we would expect to add particular value to business:
- ‘Cradle to grave’ company documentation and dealings;
- Drafting legal contracts and formal documentation;
- Drafting arbitration awards and submissions;
- Performing document reviews and producing commercially actionable analysis;
- Client-matter management;
- Negotiation and face-to-face dealings;
- Preparing and presenting knowhow, standard forms and research materials;
- Matters of internal management and training; and
- Otherwise applying native-speaker English language expert legal services.
With direct experience as a British expatriate for more than 12 of the last 15 years, HJChapman is also uniquely placed to advise other expatriates on issues which cover multiple legal systems and tax systems. There are various instruments and mechanisms that can be used to give significant added value to individuals in certain areas. We have particular expertise in relation to wills and inheritance, and also trusts.
The unique resources
Our key resource is a rare one in Central Europe for legal services: native English language qualification and City of London training, combined with experience working throughout Europe, particularly Germany, Czech Republic and Poland.
Examples available on this website
Please review all the materials on this website for examples of our drafting skills, personal manner and approach to our legal services. Alternatively, please contact us at any time. A growing amount is available for free – click the button below:[button link=”http://www.hjchapman.com/free-legal-materials/”]Free materials[/button]
If there is any document or there are materials that you would like to see on this website, but are not yet produced or available, or you believe could be made even better, also do let us know. Our knowhow is under constant review and all feedback is welcome.